Wednesday 18 February 2015

What is gray and flat and turns red at the flick of a switch?

Rushing around this morning doing chores before the heat starts and so that I can relax before my radio show. I thought why don't I just whip out the electric lawn mower and do the lawn.

I only  have a small area to do, and just in the long grass out of sight was a dead mouse that Ruby our dog had killed and after playing with it, and doing the whole down and roll in it, and put the shoulder into, she just left it.
I forgot the dead mouse was there, or she had hidden it some where, lol.
I just ran over the smelly thing with the lawn mower. You would think spirit would remind me that it was there, but no.
They were probably laughing at me running over it, and Hi 5'ing at the mouse being hit. Hmm, never a dull moment in my house. It all makes life that bit more exciting. I keep reminding Ruby dead mice don't grow on trees, and if she brakes it she ain't getting an other one, lol. Sheesh, does she think I am made of mice.