Thursday 13 August 2020

Tarot card of the month, September 2020: Page of Cups

 


Emotions, Love, Intimacy

Here I am early again with the Tarot card of the month. For some reason I have been itching to do this card for a few days. I think I know why, there is going to be a burst of activity in September.

As I pick up the card,  I hear the word naivety. This is young people throwing caution to the wind. Foolishly yet again, I see irresponsible behaviour in the spot light again. Rebellious youth, which feels like the east coast of Australia, in places such as Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland (Brisbane or the Gold Coast). this is because the weather is warming up again. The authorities will have their hands full again. Queensland police will be kept busy again. This is young people defying public orders.

The people will not go quietly and I see some sort of shake up, which will involve harsher new laws and punishments.  I do not see this virus stopping any time soon, in fact I do feel it will be with us perhaps in to next year.

I do not see much in the way of travel, I also feel that when overseas travel is permitted it will be only in small numbers, and will depend on the destination. I feel many places will be closed of for at least a year or two at this stage as changes are put in place. This is a deliberate thing to stop people travelling.

I do not feel this restricted travel is about the virus really, it is about control. 

As I look at the cup or chalice in the right hand of this youth/ page there is a surprise afoot for us, not sure what it is, but I do not see it as a positive thing. It feels more illusionary. 
The wool being pulled over our eyes, so stay vigilant, this is the government world wide involved, I feel it is more deception afoot.
Pay attention to money and finance in the news also, there seems to be lies or smoke screens around this and we must be vigilant. Try not to get caught up in the conspiracy stuff. Yes there may be a little truth but there is a hell of a lot of lies too.  Read the signs.


I may update this as it is a bit early in the month so tomorrow I may have a bit more time to look into this.
To be honest I am now of the opinion this “virus “ is not going away this year. We just have to keep an eye on the situation and not do anything stupid. 
 
Update 
Yup it has started already 




If you look at the photos you will not see any social distancing. Is it any wonder that millennial's are called the death wish generation. They are selfish and egotistical of all generations. But their great chastisement is still to come. Then they will know what their great grand parents suffered. The time has not arrived yet but it will in a few years time. These people will not know how to survive war.