Thursday 13 August 2020

Nap and a vision

 I had a rather interesting experience this afternoon, I lay on my bed for a nap as I didn’t sleep well last night due to Ruby, our dog being sick through the night.

So after my last reading I thought I would try and get a little nap. Not something I can normally do, as my mind is way to active during the day.

But as I closed my eyes, I saw myself lying on a bed with a bright magenta coloured ethereal  cover over me. The funny thing is it reminded me of the tarot card the 4 of swords. Which is about resting, contemplating, recovery and choosing the right time to act. Also being in a fair and balanced mindset.

The magenta colour is very spiritual and is about body, mind and spirit. Also letting me know there is some protection around me. I need that at present too.

It took me by surprise as it has felt like the spirit world has not been there for me for a long time. When I ask for help there has often been silence especially when very serious things have happened in my family. When ever I have prayed for others though, boom the help is given. 

I have never been a selfish person , it is not in my nature, but my family have gone through a living hell over the past seven to ten years. That protection that I prayed for was not there.

I have no idea why, but we have survived, just. So today experiencing this vision has given me some hope and faith that had left me years ago, but I just had to keep going. There was no other choice.

At present my husband is ill and waiting for surgery, and thanks to this rotten virus, it is going to be an even longer wait. It is very hard seeing you spouse in chronic pain and can’t do anything to help.

I just want the universe to cut him some slack for once, after 33 years of serious health issues, it becomes soul destroying and one just loses all hope. So hopefully this vision is the long awaited answer to our prayers. We are not the sort of people that ask for anything in life other that to just have a normal life.

So I hope something good comes our way. Healing would be great.