Saturday 15 August 2020

Greta Thunberg loosing relevance in the wake of global pandemic

 https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6181106111001

Not a fan of this Andrew Bolt, but as part of my world predictions this year I am sharing this on Greta Thunberg , I said would go to ground. She is irrelevant now  and is proven wrong by the weather .

Can’t people see every thing goes in cycles on this planet ? It is not rocket science for heavens sake it is common sense and science. Having said that, I have mentioned on my blog that a good astrologer can tell you this, by plotting the charts and studying their trusty ephemeris, which is an important book that astrologers use. 

I often share Milton Black predictions on my blog, because he is one of the best astrologers in the world. He has even stated he saw a break in the drought in Australia this year and he was spot on. This is not easy work, it is a life long study. Unlike reading the Tarot cards. But you still need to have a feel for either of these skills, one simply just doesn’t wake up one morning and decide to do this work. It is a calling and it is not for the faint hearted, it has a heavy responsibility.

UPDATE: Greta back to school, thank Christ for that😂

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/my-gap-year-is-over-greta-thunberg-heads-back-to-school/news-story/defb68457e945fbb1eb1a492e8d7da4b