Sunday 27 January 2019

Revealed: The Australian companies manipulating our weather

https://tottnews.com/2018/06/25/australian-companies-manipulating-our-weather/?fbclid=IwAR3wxunHv-bcFoNs0GsBzPRJFnaRoaXQ3hR7k11nBewoKZW1Z1H-EmJl4jw

I am not sure how much truth is in this, but most people are fully aware of the geo engineering or weather modification (HAARP) that has been going on for decades.

But I thought that I would post this here for people to read and do their own research. I don't often get the time to do this because I have my work to do, look after my family, house work, and all the mum stuff every day. It's a hard gig being a mum ya know. Especially with elderly fur babies.


Whinge time😹😃

The 10 year old Guinea pig that keeps on going like an ever ready battery. I had her at the vet for a nail trim and a hair cut on Wednesday, and when I was their I asked them to check up on when her sister Rosy was put to sleep, it turned out to be 2009. Well we had Mopsey and Rosy about 2 years I think when Rosy was ill with a heart defect and was dying. So then long story Mopsey is ancient as far as GP's go.  I have her indoors and boy between her and Daisy  chucking kitty litter around my vacuum cleaner is never off. Hence being time poor.