Saturday 18 August 2018

Video 62: Is our Reality Matrix Shifting Drastically as we Speak?




Please watch this in YouTube mode and read the comments. Feel free to post a comment too.

Yes Humans are devolving, I have commented on that several times on my blog. The Mandela effect is for real but I feel it has gone on much longer than though. Below is a cut and paste I took from my comment to Wes on YT.

There are many things happening at present that people either do  not pay attention to or ignore. They sure as hell are not discussing this out in the open when at the club or socializing.
Most people would just laugh at them and think they are crazy rather than stopping to question this current world that we survive in, we don't live in it we survive and there is a vast difference.

When I had my first child in 1990, I recall looking into his eyes and thinking, we are living in extraordinary times and time feels like it is going backwards I felt like to the WW 1 scenario. Little did I know then what was to come. September 11 etc.


 As for the Mandela effect I think it has gone on longer than we think. I can remember the comedy actor Reg Varney (On the buses, show) dying back in the 80s of a heart attack. My parents saw him in concert as he was an accomplished pianist and toured Australia in the 70s. There was a news paper report of him having a massive heart attack which killed him. Now if you google his name it says he died in his 90's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reg_Varney

Then the Band Blondie's Chris Stein was very ill and supposedly died in the late 80's or the early 90's but surprise he is alive and well. Both of these events were in the international press at the time and I clearly remember Chris Stein's death being on the national news.
Show less