Friday 10 April 2015

Skype and Sky People: As in those whom the Hopi Indians talk of

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_leyenda_hopi22.htm

I keep hearing Sky People/Skype it has been driving me nuts. When you look at the Skype service what comes to mind? The colour is blue just  like the sky is it not? The little squiggles around the word as you log in look similar to clouds. Hmm, I looked at the name again and then it hit me. Sky People!  Ever heard of them? I sure have.

Extra-terrestrials, ET's, little green men, Annunaki, tall blond Nordics, Pleiades.  So this just gets to me. I want to know a bit more. I have been getting the ET's back in my dreams again. I am sick to death of that stuff now to be blunt. So why suddenly is this Sky People cropping up?
Something to do with me using Skype to do readings and the radio show, I don't know but it is under my skin at present so I thought that I would share it with others.

The Hopi Indians knew of the Sky People. They had a similar relationship with them as the ancient Sumerians did and many other cultures did all over the planet. More and more evidence is supporting this fact. The time is getting closer now for them to re-establish open relations with humanity and I have been saying this for years to every one. Our leaders will not come clean and admit that these people are here, but that makes no difference any more, the decision has been taken out of their hands just as I said it would. The Sky people are returning and it will be in a loud an in our face way. Mark my words on this.

I for on want nothing to do with them. They are not the benevolent beings that the Americans and the Vatican would have you believe. Just like the white man setting foot in the US and destroying the first nation people. This pack of charmers will do unto humanity as white man did in the US. But you tell me what race has not acted in such a barbaric evil way! They all have done it.

They were taught by their masters to be like this. Those masters are the Sky People/Et's, and we have not seen the full wrath of what is to come yet, but we will and there is a hellish price to pay for this. They are only after our real estate and a small army of serfs or slaves just like in the days of old.
They have their bloodlines in charge here and always have.

I had the misfortune two nights back of dreaming/out of body experience in which I was showing my husband a spacecraft with a grey cloud around it. Suddenly a male voice boomed out to us, warning that the time is at hand, that they are back. A wave of shock went through me and it is still rather un nerving to think about it now. The voice was rather menacing and dark, not at all benevolent.

This dream had other strange things going on too, as in going into ancient caves and exploring strange places. Not the normal sort of dreams that I have  where I am spending time with loved ones in spirit.
Most nights I am aware that I am with my mother and many other relatives that have passed on years ago. I do lucid dreaming often and the out of the blue I get a curve ball like this, lol. Let me assure you they are not what I want to have anything to do with and some nights, I am afraid to go to sleep because of things that have happened in the past two years connected with ET's and shadow people. If you could just feel the fear that they can generate within you, you would understand. It is as if I remember a previous encounter, for me to have that fear and dread. I will get on to a paranormal researcher friend to ask their advice and knowledge of these things. I have made it clear that I do not want to have this contact and stand firm on this.

Anyone who is knowledgeable on paranormal events and Human Sovereignty would understand where I am coming from. It is important that any abductee or contactee know about their Human Sovereignty and their right to say NO. All off planet and on planet beings of any sort must abide by Cosmic law, no if's or buts. Letting these entities know that you are aware of your Sovereignty  makes them cautious and they will be very evasive.  They should by rights leave you in peace.
One must not be manipulated into any agreement what so ever. it is not negotiable. They have no right to harm us.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2014/06/dna-confirms-pleiades-aliens-mated-with-primitive-humans-2470640.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuni_mythology

I advise people to read the Wes Penre papers and everything that you can that is not pie in the sky garbage. Look at credible websites and self educate on this stuff. But be very careful as there are a lot of disinformation idiots out there, and people that pretend to be experts and clearly are not. If you are unfortunate to have there dreams there are measures you can take to prevent this happening to yourself.