Saturday 25 April 2015

ANZAC DAY 2015 GALLIPOLI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzac_Day


To all those who lost loved ones, Lest WE Forget.

 
Simpson and his donkey Duffy, the stuff legends are made of. What a brave young man he was. I have a photo of my sons standing next to his Bronze statue  at the Australian War Memorial her in Canberra. Lucky my sons got to grow up in Canberra and made the regular pilgrimage to the War Memorial each year when they were small. I didn't take them on ANZAC Day as it gets so busy but we would go 2 or 3 times a year to look through the place. You can feel the spirits of these brave men and women from all wars in there, including current time wars. It is hallowed grounds to all Australians the building is like a church with the solemness of spirit. Many people report feeling and seeing spirits of the men and women there, due to their energy being attached to the items that are on display there. You can read about some of my experiences there on my blog.