Wednesday 1 April 2015

Spirit Warning For The USA 1 April 2015

I have just come off air (A1R PSYCHIC RADIO) from doing s reading for a lady in the US. While reading for her. I got a horrible feeling come over me. It was not about her, but the Nation. I am deeply worried about this warning. I feel something very dark is on its way to the US. I don't want to say anymore but I do not like the feeling. It is making me so anxious and nauseous. Any other psychics out there picking this up?? It is a feeling of war. It is very distressing. There are many deaths and I see Mr Obama making a public address to the nation. I feel the Whitehouse will go into lock down.

Is this the start of a civil war? I am deeply upset by this and worried for all the poor souls that have to live through this nightmare. Please take care, love and blessings to you. XXX


 
 
 
This does not look good.