Tuesday 14 December 2010

Fun at the Australian War Memorial

Most folk visit the Australian War Memorial and don't have any strange experiences to speak of. Then there are others just like me. We pick up on the spirits that are there. I seem to be connected with the men from the Boer War and World War 1. No sooner do I set foot in the place, then it starts. Spirit just come up to me as if to say, hey want to buy a cheap watch.
I only go because my son loves the place. We do this visit 2 or 3 times a year, whether I like it or not.
 As I was saying I get into the main entrance, and lo and behold a soldier appears in spirit. The spirits are Earth bound and troubled souls. I wish I could move them all on to the light. But the simple fact is you can't make them go if they aren't ready or don't want to go. It is a sad, gut wrenching feeling just being in the  War Memorial for me.

I went with my husband and one of my sons about 2007. Both my husband and I had this overwhelming grief and hopelessness sweep over us. I felt like I was going to be sick. This was the soldiers collective pain and suffering. I have a very strong connection with WW 1 and always have. This was my last incarnation as I have  had this confirmed via deep spiritual meditation, which I will talk about later on.
While we were both there I had a young soldier of 17 in spirit come up to me. he took my hand and wanted me to meet the other spirits. He was a happy sort of young man. I could feel him so strongly. It felt like he was looking for a mother figure. I felt so sorry for him and wanted to help him. I could hear him say to other spirits in an excited voice , "Hey.. she can hear and see us".  I felt so useless as the place was full of visitors,
there was no way I would be able to communicate with them in a busy museum.

I noticed the spirits were sitting or standing in little groups talking to each other. It was like they flitted in between current time and WW 1. it is hard to explain in words.The other thing I noticed is the different war sections were divided into separate groups. As in the WW 1 guys didn't mix with the WW 2 troops etc. The reason being they are not in the same soul group. I don't pick up much from WW 2 for some reason either but I do in the Boer war, WW 1 and the modern stuff. The new section is a whole new story that I must  tell .
Walking into the new area for current day events is also quite upsetting for me, Even staff members are picking up the vibes there. One lady inn particular tries to avoid the area as much as possible. When she has to go in there she bolts through it.

I have picked up on at least 3 spirits in that area, one of which is a woman. I found her the most upsetting. I can say that experience has been the worst feeling that I have had in there. So much so that I would avoid it, if I could.

Please be aware that there is no need to be afraid of these spirit beings. They cannot and will not harm you. All they are doing is trying to communicate with the living (Physical world beings). I personally have the utmost respect  and compassion for these spirits. It is highly offensive to use spirits as a form of entertainment. So please have respect for these beings. They have the right to exist the same as we do.

The only difference between us is that we are living in a physical body. In the spirit world they don't need the physical body.

I won't go into all that technical information in this post. I shall write a post on that subject shortly.



Copyright by Alex Fulford  2010