Sunday 10 July 2011

Rhesus Negative

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/rhesus-negative-mysticism/

Please read this as well as the post that I have just wrote.

What confuses me is I fit the profile, lol But I am A+. WTF? My father is O rh neg- !

I am sensitive to sun light, heat, psychic abilities, I have very cool skin. What they say about eye colour is not correct. According to iridologists, there are only two eye colours Blue and Brown, anything else indicates a health problem/issue. I don't know if I have the extra vertebra, there should be 33 of them. I have a very crooked spine from birth as do my kids.
 I have posted about my dreams with UFO's and other stuff. I do not post everything as I keep some things private. I have all 7 clairs, most psychics have 2 or 3, even in my family.


 Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon



There is more to this stuff than they know. Nuff said LMAO. May be I am  just a circus freak  LOL.