Saturday 9 July 2011

Arthritis medication Mobicosa (greenlipped mussle)

https://www.naturalmobility.com.au/

A Few days ago my father told me about this Arthritis natural therapy treatment that he is using. He said it has improved his pain dramatically. I have only just this week been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in my neck, spine and major joints in my body at the age of 47.   My father and I were in a serious car accident back in 1984. that left us with long term injury. This injury was what triggered both our Osteoarthritis many years later.

On the sunny side though, is this greenlipped mussel, sold under the name of Mobicosa.Available at the website above. There are many brands on the market, from what my father tells me this is the "Rolls Royce" of them all. I just placed my order today and it shall be on my doorstep in a couple of days. I shall keep you posted on how it works for me. Remember that with any medications, they affect different people in different ways. 

It may be beneficial to some of you reading this blog. So I wish you all the best should you decide to give it a try. By the way did you know that natural medicines from a health food store are not as powerful as the medications given to you by a Naturopath/Natural Therapist? It is important to know that, prior to buying these products. Natural therapists are highly trained and that is why they have a licence to sell the stronger more potent medications rather than the over the counter treatments. You need to weigh up the cost both financially and on a health level before parting with your hard earned money.

Like the old saying you get out of life what you put in to it. You can not neglect your health and well being especially in today's financially difficult times. Less junk food and more healthy meat and veg, grains, nuts and  fruit. Tinned food is not as good as the fresh stuff either, due to the chemicals and preservatives.

Update: August 2023, I had to discontinue use due to bloating and other side effects. Peppermint tea can help with wind when taking this however it doesn’t work for me. I have also tried glucosamine which had no effect on me and also turmeric which I can’t tolerate unfortunately. Turmeric can cause vomiting if you have an intolerance to it. But don’t be discouraged something will be the right thing for you. Even if it’s arthritis creams.