Friday 6 November 2020

Wes Penre: The apocalypse and the consummation of the ages

 https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/06/23/gnosis-20-the-apocalypse-and-the-consummation-of-the-age/

I have posted this once before I am sure, but given the current political situation in the US I think it needs reposting. A reminder of what to expect with human behaviour. Being spiritually awake and aware is vital right now and for the decades to come. Please take time to read this and think about it. Gnosticism is hard going, I struggle with it too, but know that it is very important for myself and humanity. 

As for the consummation of the ages, I do not feel this is in our lifetime. No one actually knows when this will occur, it could be a thousand years from now. So please do not worry and stress over it.

When it happens, I do not think people will suffer or suddenly drop down dead. I would say it is more likely to be a gradual process as people die, for what ever reason their cause of death is. I do not believe in some supernatural forces suddenly striking people dead and removing souls and or spirits  en-mass. Many people die every day in the world of various causes, so I would logically assume it would be in the regular way, when your time is up, your time is up. 

I do recommend reading , Not in his image by John Lamb Lash, PDF file might be the quickest way to get hold of the book. But read it, if you think you are WOKE, think again. Not until you examine Gnosticism a little and you will need to go on to Gnostics.org  and expect to be there a while, lol. It is heavy reading but as I say anything worthwhile takes effort. How much do you value your soul and your spirit? That is what all of this is about. It is your call!