Friday 20 November 2020

Wes Penre: Gnostics musings 11 the divine mind part 3

 https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/11/15/gnostic-musings-11-the-divine-mind-part-3/

I posted this last night, 19th November. I had not read it yet, but I didn’t want to keep people from reading the article. I hope people read the comments, because they are always important for further information. 

I am fully aware of what is said in the comments and I no longer comment on the WP pages. I don’t want all of this energy in my life anymore. I pretty much live like a hermit over the past five years and intend to keep it that way. 

I don’t want the intrusion of the archonic psyche in my life. What the world is going through at present I want no part of. What I see is the masses losing their minds and this is not good on a spiritual level. 

As for the archons, the shit stains of the universe as I call them they are not new as in from the bible times. They would have to have been involved with all life on this  planet from the start or since humans first appeared on earth. They would certainly have been doing their usual deeds with other star races in the universe and then this is not the only universe, there are supposedly countless universes so it begs the question how many other universes are also infected and how much AI or cyborgs are out there in these other planets and universes? 

 It would be a damn near impossible task of eradicating them. As for the consummation of the ages, one must ask is that but an astrological cycle only or would it actually can these beings? If later is true then why has this not been done millions of years ago? As everything works in these astrological cycles both large and small as well as cycles within cycles.

I don’t think we will ever get the truth on this planet and most certainly not within this universe as it is heavily controlled by these beings.