Saturday 16 March 2013

Sudden Vision of Pope Francis I

While sitting in my car at the traffic lights this afternoon. I was listening to the news on the Radio, when suddenly I had a vision of the new Pope Francis I, and then I saw a high powered rifle with a scope.
The angle of the rifle was aiming from the left hand side of the pontiff. He was wearing the white outfit just like the previous Pope, and standing on the balcony in the Vatican with his officials.

I looked at the time on the clock, roughly around 5.30pm. Just to make a mental note of this.
For the past month I have been saying the new Pope will not be in office for very long. I have no idea why I got this feeling. I feel that he might only be there weeks or months.

Now after having this vision, I turned to my husband and told him what I saw. I said, I feel the powers  that be within the Vatican will be behind this killing. He is a liability to their plans. What ever those plans are , I have no idea what is going on obviously. I just see visions or hear things from spirit.

  
Copyright protected 16 March 2012