Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cold mornings return to Canberra

It is a pleasure to say, cold mornings have returned to Canberra this week.
What a wonderful breath of fresh air. I am getting out early to walk Ruby & just can't wait for the real cold weather to start.

The Equinox is on Thursday 21st of March, and this is the start of true Autumn. The  leaves are now turning yellow and starting to fall from the trees. having a few European deciduous trees in my garden, I can enjoy the colour show. Even my Chinese Pistachio has started to change colour.

I always find this time of year so exciting and can't wait to get on my winter woollies. I have the wool socks out already, due to having a circulation disorder. I need to keep my toes warm or the pain starts to drive me nuts.
I just love bright pink, red, purple and fancy socks. So, three cheers for the cool season, hip hip hooray!