Tuesday 1 January 2013

Isis Cults

http://fakeapoc.tripod.com/black_magic/cult_isis_mother_all_satanic_cults.htm

I have never been comfortable with the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. Last night out of the blue I started to think about Isis, and wondered  Isis was Satanic. So I googled to see what I could find. So far I have come up with this. I must say that the persons views on Nuclear power is flawed. It is not safe and must never be used at all.

But getting back to the  subject at hand, and knowing about the solar death cults and the Atenist/Atonist cult it seemed to me that it is all nasty stuff.

Look at the new age shops pushing this crap. The new age movement is not what people think it is either. It is Satanic through and through. Many well intentioned people follow this movement without knowing what it really is. The same can be said for all the worlds religions too. Who do you think is at the top of the dung heap, of the whole lot of this now?

Yes, the solar cults are are everywhere, but do your home work on how to recognise them. The truth is hidden in plain sight. I know many people that follow new age/pagan type lifestyles. They are lovely people but try to tell them who is behind this and they refuse to see it. There are many kinds of pagans, most of whom are very good people who love animals and nature. How does one work out which pagan belief system to follow though and is it safe. That is a very difficult question to answer. But do watch out for those that worship gods of Egypt. Stay right away from that stuff. In reality one should not worship anything or anyone. There is such a thing as energy harvesting and it is linked to all faiths.

Keep your spiritual values and beliefs simple please, and do not mess with what you don't understand, for your own safety. There must be no god/goddess between you and your higher self or pure spirit.  Keep your prayers simple and humble. We do not ask for riches or money. We may ask for help if we are in a bad financial position. God knows I have been there more times than I can shake a stick at. When I have asked for help, I am never disappointed with the outcome.

It is how we ask as well as what we ask for too. It must come from the heart , for our highest good and be the truth. Most of the time my prayers are for other people  and family members, including the furry ones.

You must not look to these so called gods/goddesses to help you. These entities (archons) could be quite harmful, you do not know what the outcome can be.
Stick to asking your s higher self or a loved one that is in spirit.

I often have people come to me and say, " I have so and so, as my spirit guide". How do they know that is the case, most would not.  You must always ask for proof. You must ask this being to show you who they really are and what they really look like. There are numerous beings that are tricksters and are quite harmful. Never talk to anything other than your higher self as that is the only thing that you can trust. All else is external and does not have your best intentions at heart.

Some names that are given and are supposedly form ancient times are not real people. They are fictional, such as Jesus ( did you know there were more than one person in history with that name?). I have had my thoughts manipulated  in meditations like this in the past by a spirit pretending to be Jesus and other beings. In this instance he said " You don't believe in me." I answered, "No, I don't, there are so many lies in this world, put out by the churches, how am I supposed to know what is true and what is a lie?

The answer that I got back was, "I am not who people think I am". Gee say it ain't so!  I stood my ground, but there was that element of doubt too about the authenticity of this being. You can never be too careful.

Now the manipulation of this particular meditation was done by a so called friend's guide. She laughed  about it, until I called her out. I no longer have anything to do with her. She called herself spiritual too! She was actually controlled by dark ET's.

Be very careful please when getting into this area, personally I do not recommend it at all. However should you still want to do this then always keep an open mind, if there is any doubt, in your mind it is not for you.  Read as much as you can on the subject and ask questions always.

You do not need a spirit guide just your higher self. Most of the time you think you have a spirit guide it is an archon or some other nasty entity presenting themselves as a master guide, ascended master guide, or other fancy titles.

They can also come through as a humble being, but do not be fooled. Do not communicate with them at all or you will be taken for a ride, ending up in serious harm. They need to gain your trust in order to control you and they will manipulate your freewill, and this is when it starts to affect your life.

The pull of the unseen world is very strong so be warned. It is not what people think it is, never trust what you cannot see. Just because something seems to be a "spirit" does not mean you can trust it.



Update to this  post: Please check out the Wes Penre website  and Facebook. I feel in order to help people understand the above post I recommend going on to Wes's site.  But please, use your own judgment, not mine. Be wary of those that he mentions in his writings many are not to be trusted as he has later found out.

http://www.wespenre.com/

Also John Lamb Lash is a good source of information either by following him on his website or reading his books. They are a real eye opener.