Monday 31 December 2018

Wes Penre: Video 109: Is the Event an Attempt to Manifest the Second Coming?



https://wespenrevideos.com/video-109-is-the-event-an-attempt-to-manifest-the-second-coming/


Please watch this in YouTube mode and read through the comments. The Mandela effect has been happening from around 1990 for me quite often. I didn't have a name for it but it also felt like time going backwards too. Remember nothing is new on this earth matrix, everything goes in cycles, and cycles within cycles. The more aware you are the more you will notice it.

Yes a changing of the guard is under way, but do not be fooled into thinking it is to benefit humanity.
That is not what it is about. It is still business as usual no matter if it is team red or team blue.

Speaking of team red and team blue, you will notice this is duality, the same as black and white, except you are talking about not just politics, Freemasonry etc, but also the two rival royal sides.
The house of the Ram and the house of the Serpent.  Now that is the real rabbit hole when you look into that.

Ascension is fake it is is part of the illusion within the matrix, and to think otherwise means you have not researched far enough in to the subject. I am in no way an expert in any of this and I do not pretend to be one. I do a lot of reading and research, but also rely on my clairsentience (which means I just know because I feel it).

I also have dreams and visions to guide me, but I will never put my complete faith or trust in anything. I try to keep an open mind as much as possible.