Tuesday 8 August 2017

Alex Fulford Clairvoyant-Medium is on YouTube

Hi Peeps,

I am working on a little YouTube page just now. Starting off with a slide show of photos. Gee I am brave, lol.  I will make short video posts introducing myself and what I do. Giving people a glimpse into my world of mediumship and psychic abilities.

I do hope people find my videos interesting and informative. Hey you might even be lucky enough to see one of my fur babies popping in to supervise me. They think I am too much of a dinosaur with technology 😅

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9n_4yQyPDNeZ5_qdWbwo4g?view_as=public

Type in Alex Fulford Clairvoyant Medium and you will see a photo of me with a banner.


By the way, I am getting new photos' done shortly as I don't like the photos of me with short hair. It's not really me. So my new ones will have me back to a Bob, yippee 😁

I can't wait for that. I am not one for getting photos done anyway. If I can get away with it, I will hang off for 10 years  next time round ha ha ha.