Wednesday 31 August 2016

Thank You To All My International Readers

I just want to say thank you to all of my international readers, I am amazed at how diverse you all are. The USA, Canada, Russia and the UK are by far the largest amount of my readers. I even have a large amount from the Ukraine, Poland, Germany, France and the Netherlands, then places like Morocco, Lithuania, Sweden, India and other amazing places.


I want to thank all of you so much, for taking the time to read through my blog.  I am also so pleased that so many of you are reading  the Wes Penre stuff too. That's great to see. I try to find interesting things to share and hopefully it is beneficial to all of you . Please Google  Michael Tsarion too, he has really good eBooks to download from amazon books. His are not free but they are cheap and you can only get them from  Amazon.com, you will also find his lectures on YouTube too.


Happy reading peeps . xxx




http://www.michaeltsarion.com/


I used to have different things of Michael Tsarion on here but took them off ages ago, but just save the link here and you will be able to follow him also on Facebook too. BTW the T is silent in Tsarion.