Sunday 20 March 2016

Cancellation Notice for the Canberra Psychic Centre's Psychic Fairs 2016

Hi Peeps, Just a quick heads up to advise everyone that I have decided to withdraw from all Psychic Fairs  for the foreseeable future. It is purely for my own personal reasons nothing else, and may be a few wee aches and pains, groan. LOL.

I have been in this industry a long time and I have a strong client base mostly via word of mouth. I also feel that one on one readings from my office are more conducive for my clients. I get to spend more time and give a much stronger reading than the short ones that people get at a psychic fair.

So if you want a reading from me, then it is better to have a direct consultation  face to face. Readings done via Skype, phone or Email are still good as I am a Clairvoyant and not a psychic. Clairvoyance goes into a much deeper connection to spirit. Hence the difference in readings and spirit communication. 

Warm Regards to all

Alex XXX