Thursday 28 June 2012

Urgent medical update on Tolstoy

For those of you who know, or have been reading about my beloved Norwegian Forest cat Tolstoy.
Tolstoy has gone into the vet clinic to have his right hind leg amputated today. Poor Tolly, the growth has become so big and looks like it is about to ulcerate. So I booked him in last night to have surgery this morning.

Dr Chris is on holidays at present, so we just had to go with the stand in vet. I am sure she will be wonderful. She is obviously a very loving person, so Tolly will be in very good hands, no matter what the outcome is. He has to have an X-Ray this morning too, just to check for any further signs of the Bone cancer spreading. I will post any news as it comes to me.


Love

Alex and family ( and don't forget the animals) xxxx