Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spiritual Seeker’s Quest, From Blondie to Swedenborg

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/14/us/gary-lachman-from-blondie-to-swedenborg.html?_r=3

What a very interesting man, I know where he is coming from. You do not need to follow any particular path, follow your own. One must go deep within to find your own spiritual truth, no two people are the same and neither are their spiritual paths meant to be the same.

I have not had the time to read much Swedenborg, I have so much that I do read, I guess that this will be on the backburner for a little while. I have skimmed through some of his stuff, I don't have a firm opinion one way or the other yet, on his work. No matter what though, when all is said and done, one takes on board what one needs and finds important to their spiritual growth.