Tuesday 17 May 2011

Joke: Colonoscopy





Dr’s Visit for a colonoscopy ?

I went into my proctologist's office for my first rectal exam.

His new blond nurse, Evelyn, took me to an examining room

And told me to get undressed and have a seat

Until the doctor could see me
She said that he would only be a few minutes.
After putting on the gown that she gave me

I sat down. While waiting I observed

That there were three items on a stand

Next to the exam table:
A Tube of K-Y jelly, A rubber glove And a beer .
When the doctor finally came in I said,

"Look Doc, I'm a little confused

This is my first exam ..

I know what the K-Y is for

And I know what the glove is for,
But can you tell me what the BEER is for?
At that Doctor Paul became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the

door



He flung the door open and yelled to his new nurse .. ... .. . .
Darn it Evelyn !!!

I said a BUTT LIGHT "