Sunday 29 May 2011

TEPCO now admits that three Fukushima reactors have melted, large holes present in containment vessels

http://www.naturalnews.com/032537_Fukushima_meltdown.html

I put this on FB the day this happened and, drew flack. I was told I didn't know what I was talking about. Oh, Yeah? I may know nothing about anything for that matter, but when Spirit tells me something I listen, and I keep written notes to prove my point, all dated and time noted.


NOTE:

No body wants to be right about these things. I just put my faith in spirit,that pass information on to me. All knowledge has to be 100% truth before I accept it.


When I do any sort of readings or direct Spirit communication.,  I always ask for the highest source of knowledge in the Universe that is available to my higher self. And then to bring that knowledge through to my conscious self.
I then feel a surge of energy come through me and the information is provided.