Monday 24 June 2019

The Science of Near-Death Experiences Empirically investigating brushes with the afterlife

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/the-science-of-near-death-experiences/386231/

Interesting article, however keep in mind many have written on the subject without looking into the ET involvement in the affair which I feel is a must if you want to get closer to the truth of human history and the whole spirit issue. Then there are the people that write a book like this and are liars. I have bought books like that only to throw then out in disgust. I have no tolerance for lies and get rich and famous scams.

I personally have never had an NDE, which I think myself lucky. One of my grandfathers did back in 1970, where he saw is parents and a couple of his siblings. This was openly spoken of in the family and in front of me as a child. I found it fascinating. I had already been experiencing the psychic phenomenon  for many years at that stage but just never told anyone or realised what was happening to me, I expect I would have been told that I had a fertile imagination. 

I have been to the spirit realms' or to better put it, what we mistake as the spirit realms many a time over the years, For some strange reason they show me a rather world war II type of surrounding and old people (a disguise that is used to appeal to humans as non threatening) who are in charge of the place. Most of whom are male and very stern unfriendly types of beings. They do not show any sort of warm emotion or compassion at all, more of a sterile unfeeling vibe is given off  by these beings especially the male beings. 

I do get the impression of suppressed anger and dislike of humans with these entities even though I say they do not show emotions. It is hard to put in words the feelings or vibes these beings emit on a psychic or telepathic level. Cold and indifferent towards humans, but there is also a feeling of anger in the way they communicate abruptly. So it is not all sweetness and light with these entities that people encounter in NDE's

Some people report being in hell and such like experiences, but that again would be because of their mental attitude and guilt over bad things they have done in life so they are attuned to a negative vibrational frequency which will pull some people to a negative experience, however it is not a black and white situation there are always variations. 

These beings have however told me off for speaking out on what I see and are not happy about me being aware of the soul trap. They sure as hell do not like me telling people about it or to teach humans their rights as spirit beings including the fact that reincarnation is definitely not in our best interests.  Now that is not the actions of benevolent beings, quite the opposite.



With NDE's what is the chances of certain people being predestined or pre-programmed to have these experiences. It is just a possibility or theory of course. After all our DNA is most definitely programmable. That has been verified scientifically. So one must think outside the box with NDE's also, nothing is cut and dry with this phenomenon. People that have such an experience could perhaps be on the radar with alien abductions also as part of the human experiment.  

My father saw my mother coming back into her body just a couple of days before she died. He asked her where she was and she said' I went to see my sister Margaret. My aunt lives overseas and we have not seen her since the late 1970's. Even though that is not an NDE, it is still a common occurrence prior to death and also immediately after death. I can vouch for having deceased family members and friends,( even friends of friends that I have never met) come to me to pass on a message after death.

Many doctors and nurses experience seeing people leaving their bodies too.
That is quite a common occurrence in hospitals as is seeing spirits wandering the corridors of hospitals and nursing homes. I know a retired theatre nurse that used to tell me of the spirits at our local hospital, she said it creeped her out hearing all the talk at work.  She was never a believer of such things but she was very uneasy on the whole subject.

There is definitely a lot more to NDE's than people realise and it should be taken seriously using proper medical notes from patients.