Sunday 28 October 2012

Gift ware at Tulip Tops Garden

http://tuliptopgardens.com.au/exhibitors-and-stalls/

I had the most wonderful visit to this garden a few weeks ago. For the past few years, I wanted to visit this place. For some reason I just never got the chance. I am a very passionate gardener and
just love to be surrounded in flowers. This place was a delight to see.

However, when I was looking at the gift wear I fell in love with these floral blouses. I just had to have one. They are made by two ladies that run the stall. The first time I worse the blouse out, I had many women asking me where I bought it. So I have decided to stick the details on my blog to share with all of you ladies that love floral blouses.

I bought the light weight blouse for summer, it is easy care, no ironing  and can be chucked into a bag
or suit case and then wear it as soon as it is unpacked.

There are contact details on the website on how to get in touch with these clever ladies. They also work out at Gorman House Markets in Canberra. Good news if I need to buy an other one, Yay! 

Put this garden on your list of things to see in spring 2013 ladies.