Sunday 17 January 2021

This blog may have to close as I have technical issues that may not be resolved.

 The master of disaster strikes again! Not being a tech savvy person but needing to remove my old email address from this blog has caused all hell to break out for me. I don't use my original email address  at all and want to delete it. However because I used it to create this blog I had avoided closing it for many years. Yesterday I made a decision to close the email account and add a new email address as my admin and author's email for this blog. That turned out to be a disaster.

Looks like I will have to create a whole new blog. I have used this on since 2009, so to move everything to a new blog is one giant pain in the arse. I can't see any other way around this. So I will update this current blog with a link to a new blog when I am ready. I am not sure how long this will take me , but  I don't see what else I can do.

Golden rule here folks is if it ain't broken don't try to fix it. I am a pretty slow learner ha ha ha.

Please keep checking up on this blog on a regular basis for further updates. 

New update: I will have to post the new blog name on my Facebook account and Instagram 

the reason being is my current blog needs to be deleted as does my original email address, D’oh!

I will post a warning notice. If you miss it then you will have to do a goo search or go to my website 

www.alexfulfordmedium.com.au and scroll down to the bottom and there is a little purple box next to contact Alex. It says visit website ( that is the link to my blog which will take you in to my new one).

One other thing to mention is, I have taken a copy of the original blog posts with the date on them; to prove they are originally published on the old blog and have the date of original post.