Sunday 8 December 2019

Massive Personal Data Leak of 1.2 Billion Showcases New Privacy, Security Concerns NICOLE LINDSEY·DECEMBER 4, 2019

https://www.cpomagazine.com/cyber-security/massive-personal-data-leak-of-1-2-billion-showcases-new-privacy-security-concerns/?fbclid=IwAR0P4nSohiWNV0cVEnWueB1F64PY1qIozw_WhE6h4HsXcV-vQ51D-q6hGSg


People should be very worried about this. Facebook is one of the primary sources of our data being leaked. Remove all personal information and better still leave all social media for good. 
I shut down Twitter last year and I have my personal Facebook stuff removed.
There was an attempted hack of my Facebook recently.

So now I am removing myself from Facebook but only keeping my official Facebook. I don't need the negative energy from social media nor the data harvesting. The fact that Facebook are in bed with the Chinese government should have alarm bells ringing with everyone, but alas many just ignore it and just have their eyes and minds glues to the screen.