Thursday 5 October 2017

Montalk: Faux Spirituality

http://montalk.net/notes/faux-spirituality

He has hit the nail right on the head with the fake spirituality. I won't settle for anything other that the real deal, but I keep it simple and honest. Why complicate things or believe only part of the truth. You cannot ignore the facts of anything.

I have in the past argued the point with some people that refuse to see the whole picture, now I do not waste my time. I know where I am at and that is what I focus on. People need to do their research which often means a change of opinion.

I put things on my blog for people to read and then research. It is not for me to tell you what to believe, only present information that may be of use. I do not post things that I do not accept myself.
I do not want nor expect people to accept or agree with me 100%. Everyone has their own journey and their own truth, yes that truth and journey will change and that is free will and becoming more aware.

Let me also point out playing both sides is a dangerous thing to do. I will have no part of this, you cannot have it both ways, there will be a price to pay if you do.  I have seen this in colleagues that have done this and then hit the wall. It will most definitely lead to mental health problems and turn your life upside down. A truly spiritual person will not ever entertain the thought. 

This article is written by a person that is not psychic or clairvoyant. He is unable to see what I can and do see. I will not buy in to the second coming and the religious side of things. There is no Christ person coming to save anyone. That you must do yourself per individual.

The a new age has begun already, the age of  Aquarius. It is just an other cycle and a changing of the guard.
Please do not be fooled into thinking this is going to be a wonderful new world, this is the third dimension, an artificial reality just like the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions ( actually there is no boundary between these and we do flit in and out of them without realizing). What most people do not know is that you could be fooled into ascending (it is illusion) but you do not get to stay there, at some point you will be sent back here, unless you are truly spiritually awake and see through the whole game.

The age of Aquarius is not a wonderful age of peace and spirituality, and those pushing this do not have humanities best interests at heart. Keep in mind the AI push that is taking place at present, there is a link to this "  fake spirituality" that is being pushed by these individuals. This is a fatal trap if you fall for it.  If this sounds negative to you , then you have not done your homework.

Look at the state of the world at present, geared up for a world war. Do you actually think that someone is going to come along and wave a magic wand and make things all nice? That is utter naivety, there is no interest in world peace yet. That will only happen once the powers that be fool us all into becoming "ONE"  let me spell that out for you. A Luciferin New World Order.

They bang on about this in the media constantly. Literally brainwashing the masses, even tv chat shows are dropping it in to conversations casually. Most people are not even noticing that.
There is so much subliminal programming happening right now in all forms of media and in various issues that the masses don't notice.

It is all part of the same game. The new golden age is a con job  with a very slick presentation. Many people will fall for this. But as they say you can't con an honest man.

True spirituality is totally different and there is no hidden agenda. You are guided by your higher self, you do not need anyone or anything to guide you. You most certainly do not need a savoir, you are your own saviour. Keep it honest, keep it pure and keep it simple and listen with your heart to your higher self. I go within my heart to my pure core essence, nothing external is of true spiritual benefit.

I sure as hell will not be merging with any godhead crap either. That is New Age/New World Order evil. To think otherwise is a mistake. One merges with their higher self should they want to after  completing a life cycle. Some choose to go explore other worlds etc. You must do what is right for you.


NOTE:
Please read up on soul harvesting too for your own protection. Yesterday as I was tuning myself in for work. I was shown a little spiritual movie. A big white funnel like a vacuum cleaner and thousands of souls being sucked into this funnel. They could not avoid it. It was very symbolic of harvesting souls that have no idea of what was really happening. Basically following along like sheep without questioning what was going on. Let alone it should not be done in the first place.

Most people have no idea that this is wrong and have no concept of spiritual reality etc. They have no idea who they really are nor how special and powerful humans are. No they have no interest in knowing because they are still wilfully under the god spell imposed on all of humanity for millions of years, lifetime after life time until they reach the point of either awakening and fighting back or they have all their life force sucked right out of them and  die again.

That is on a spirit or soul level. Then there is nothing, that soul dies off and cannot be helped, the left over is just absorbed back into the cosmos. What a waste of a precious soul, the very life force destroyed.