Thursday 24 April 2014

SIDS and KIDS Psychic Expo at the Canberra Burns Club May 3 and 4 2014



HI


Just a reminder to every one, that the SIDS AND KIDS, Psychic Expo (Hosted by Fiona Vanderhook), is on next weekend at the
Canberra Burns Club  8 Kett St Kambah on May Sat 3rd and Sun 4th  starting at 10am both days.
All money raised will go to the charity.


I shall be reading there both days. I am so looking forward to catching up with old friends and new ones. It promises to be a wonderful event as usual. I wish to say a warm big, thank you and hugs to Fiona and Craig for inviting me again to this wonderful event.



Love Peace and Light to all


UPDATE: Entry is $5 per person over the age of 12. Readings are $50 per half hour. Check the SIDS and Kids Facebook page for any further info. I don't have any control over the fees, etc sorry, I am only a reader and guest.