Monday 5 August 2013

Pretty Tea Party Bunting

 
For all you folks out there that like Bunting, check out eBay. There are lovely fabric buntings to buy. I just bought one for me and a friend. We just love our morning and afternoon teas. This is ideal for a gift for loved ones or for your own party, Shabby Chic style room or what ever you feel inclined to decorate.

Here is the link  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beautiful-Handmade-Fabric-Bunting-Spring-Garden-Tea-Party-/290954702237?pt=AU_Home_Decor&hash=item43be406d9d

The bunting is hand made in fabric. By the way, this is in Sydney NSW. But there are many on line. The service from this lady was very prompt both times that I purchased the bunting.

Just my way to say thank you for a very pretty product and prompt service. I do like to plug good products and good customer service for small business.