Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Bone Destroying Daily Drink Fooling Millions of Americans

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/08/08/bone-fluorides-magnet-new-studies-halflife.aspx?e_cid=20110808_DNL_art_1

Same deal in Australia and New Zealand and the UK. Get into the Green Lipped Muscles and visit a Naturopath to reverse tha damage. Google how to reverse the damage by fluoride. The info is out there.

My Doctor tells me it is Osteo Arthristis. They didn't do Ct scans on my hands or my elbows, toes and my right Knee.  I wonder why. My doctor is aware that I never get sick and comments on that. He knows that I prefer natural therapies. So, he also knows with menopause he won't see me for dust too, lol.

Other than that life is good and I feel truly blessed with my lot in life. I have no need for fame, being rich etc etc. I am so happy with family (including the furry ones) and friends, oh, and my garden. What more does one need in life.