Thursday 11 March 2010

Butterflies

Butterflies or as I like to call them flying flowers, one of nature's most beautiful gifts to the world. They are not just pretty to look at they also have a spiritual meaning. Some people believe that they are the soul of a loved one that has come to say "Hello", after they have passed over.
More and more people are experiencing this nowadays and quite openly talk about it. I have started a collection of Butterfly brooches about 3 years ago. I just seem to be attracted to them and dragonfly brooches.
I am glad to see that there is a resurgence of costume jewellery. I just love to wear these pretty butterflies as often as I can. People often comment on them.

I tell people who are interested in knowing, the butterfly is a symbol of re-birth, renewal, transformation or transcendence. Other spiritual messengers are birds that may come to your window or door. You will know at the time by instinct when you have a visit from a loved one in spirit, no matter what form they choose to come and visit you. Just have faith that this little messenger  is who you think it is. The first person that comes to mind is the correct one. They are visiting you to let you know that they love you and to let you know that they are happy where they are surrounded by love.